1. Surface treatment
- The surface should be clean and free from sand, cement, dust and other contaminants.
2. Weather condition
- Air temperature: 5 ~ 40 °C
- Surface temperature: 5 ~ 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 80% or less
- The surface temperature must be at least 3°C above the dew point to prevent moisture condensation
3. Painting equipment
- Brush, Roller, spray equipment
Causion for usage
1. This product is applicable to concrete and cannot be used on steel.
2. Keep the product from freezing (penetration and reaction may decrease)
3. Excessive dilution may decrease the performance of concrete reinforcement. Dilution may vary depending on environmental conditions. (Concrete porosity, surface hardness, water content, ambient temperature, etc.)
4. Apply this product to the concrete floor with a low pressure airless spray, low pressure sprayer or special equipment on a basis of 6.6 m2 / L (0.152 L / m2), then rub thoroughly with a brush until it is slippery while keeping it moist for 30 to 40 minutes.
5. Avoid painting on rainy day, high humidity (80% or more) and low temperature (below 5 °C).
Caution for handling
1. Store the product in a dry, cool place at room temperature (5 ~ 35 °C) away from fire and direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed with the injection port facing upward.
2. Since the product is flammable, store it in a dry, cold cow at room temperature (5 ~ 35 °C) away from direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed with the injection port facing upward.
3. Dispose of the waste paint through a waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment. 4. Please use this product within the storage period. It is possible to use after period, but it is possible to increase to viscosity and be gel.
Please refer to the warning in the appendix.
1. Primer : SUPERDECK 100
2. Intermediate 1 : SUPERDECK 170, SUPERDECK 180, SPEEDDECK 102PLUS
3. Intermediate 2 : SUPERDECK U,H series
4. Top coat : SUPERDECK 300 (If necessary)