1. Surface Preparation
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of contamination such as wax, oils, grease, dirt, mill scale or rust. Glossy surfaces must be scuff sanded prior to application. Old paint must be tested for solvent resistance
2. Environmental conditions
- Air temperature : 5 ~35°C
- Relative humidity: up to 85%
3. Application Equipment :
- Air / Airless spray, Brush, Roller
Caution for usage
1) Be careful that there is a lot of drying delay in forming the overcoat in one time and observe the repainting interval
2) Keep adequate ventilation during application
3) Please check the conformity with the old paint film when using the repair paint
4) When painting (including TOUCH UP paint), even if it is the same product or LOT, check the color as much as possible.
5) Do not apply on old paint film of baking finished type, but apply on old enamel film after sanding treatment.
Caution for handling
1) Avoid applying paint on rainy days, high humidity(over 80%), low temperature(below 5°C) and high temperature
2) Store the product in a dry, cool place at room temperature (5 ~ 35°C) away from fire and direct sunlight. keep container tightly closed with the injection port facing upward
3) Do not mix this product with other paints.
4) After the painting work, please wash exposed skin thoroughly.
5) Dispose of the waste paint through the waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment.
6) Since this product is a chemical product, it may deteriorate during long-term storage. Please use it within the validity period. Please use the product after confirming it with the consumer counseling room
Please refer to the warning in the appendix
Packing & Storage
PRIMER: SPIROLLTAN S PRIMER
SPIPOXY FD PRIMER